Our Areas of Focus
Wealth Management and Private Banking
Corporate Finance / Brokerage
Operations and Facilities
CANDIDATE Q & A
- Unique Positions: Many positions cannot be found on sites because clients are using recruiters exclusively. Recruiters will be able to tell you about positions you cannot find.
- Negotiation: Recruiters will be able to better negotiate salary and benefits for you than if you were to directly work with the potential employer.
- Resume and interview skills improvement: we have worked with the clients for many years; we know what they like and dislike and can help improve your odds.
- Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Corporate Finance / Brokerage
- Quantitative Analysis
- Operations and Facilities
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- General Services
Most employers will not spend more than 30 seconds examining what you have submitted to them. Your resume is but one of 50 or even 100 that are vying for the attention of this employer. This single sheet needs to be very succinct and structured otherwise it will likely be thrown out.
Interview preparation should start long before you shake hands with a potential employer. Nothing is more impressive to an interviewer than a candidate who is well composed and well informed. As soon as you have scheduled an interview you should start preparing.
Nearly everyone who has left one company for another has struggled with the ever-alluring proposition known as a counter-offer.Think carefully before accepting your current employer’s counter offer as there could be some serious consequences involved.